Little helpers

by - 2/10/2015



I'm so busy working to get these three girls ready to find a home this week. So there is no time for me to clean also. I asked the girls to help and they didn't immediately helped me. I got a lot of excuses. 

The girls: "no we can't clean. What about our clothes? We need to stay clean and our hair has to stay   beautiful. It will all be a mess when we help you clean".

Me: "girls.......really? Lilja it's just soap you will even smell more lovely.
And Abby you don't even get wet. You just need to wipe the fabrics and all from the ground.
And Annikki, I have an apron somewhere. I know it doesn't fit your lovely white dress, but it will be protected. So no more excuses.


They really helped me. So it was about time to reward them with a drink and a piece of gingerbread. Yumyum!


I will have more info about the girls later this week. So stay tuned!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wat een mooie dames. Ik zal ze hier ook eens aan het werk zetten (haha)

    Groeten van Juffrouw Mier

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen