Strikkedilla - Knitting - Breien

by - 4/22/2017


Lately I'm knitting a lot. I have always knitted, but never big projects for myself. But now I'm addicted. You can find me on Ravelry also. You can see there which pattern, yarn and needle size I used.
I knitted this shawl and it's so cosy and super soft. 
Pattern is Moonlight Garden by Mandarine's on Ravelry.





Doesn't this hat fit perfectly with the Moonlight Garden shawl? 
Pattern is Kobuk by Caitlin Hunter


And my very first sweater.  It's too bad it's getting warmer.
Pattern is Bright sweater by Junko Okamoto on Ravelry.

My WIP's
These are the works that I have on my needles or almost.


Yes socks. I had never knitted them and I wanted to know if I like it. I don't have the experience with which yarn is best for socks. So I already knitted one pair, but eventually I didn't like the yarn. I do loooove this yarn, but to be honest it's to expensive for socks. But those colours.........love. Yarn is Eden Cottage Yarn Hayton.


I was soooo happy when the yarn arrived. It's gorgeous and I looove the colour. Pattern isn't available on Ravelry yet. I believe it will in about 2 months. You can only buy it as a kit and that's what I did. I can't wait to have it on the needles. You can't have to many shawls.
Pattern is Lucky Charm by Mandarine's (yes I love her patterns and yarn choice).

Today a badge of yarn will arrive for a cardigan I'm going to knit. I will show you some progress shots soon.

Next post I will show you some dolls I'm (still) working on.
Yuna is ready to find a home. All photo's are made, listing is almost ready. So stay tuned.


Here's a little teaser...



Enjoy your weekend!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wat een mooi breiwerk! Ik vind je omslagdoek echt een beauty, heel fijntjes. Ben benieuwd hoe je nieuwe project zal worden. En je poppendopje is weer lief als altijd. Fijn weekend. groetjes Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Sandra. Ik hoop dat jij ook een fijn weekend heb gehad!

      Verwijderen